SmartSync/DCP Multi-Port Adapter
The SmartSync/DCP adapter is an intelligent
multi-protocol, multi-port, multi-platform communications co-processor
for use with the multi-port versions of 3780Link
and BSCLIB on 32-bit Windows platforms and UNIX platforms.
- 64-bit PCI v2.2 adapter at 66Mhz (while maintaining 32-bit/33Mhz backward compatibility)
- Plug and Play installation
- 3.3v and 5v universal PCI connector
- On-board 75MHz 80486DX4 micro-processor
- 1MB on-board memory
- Dimenstions: 4.2" x 6.875" (Short form factor per PCI Specification v2.0)
- Supports 8 physical RS-232C connections per adapter
- Up to six adapters per PC
- For use with multi-port versions of 3780Link and BSCLIB
- Use with dial-up or leased lines, direct connections, connections to FRAD's, modem sharing devices, etc.
- Auto-dial and auto-answer with most modems
- Covered by a 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
The SmartSync/DCP adapter is sold as a part of a software and hardware
package. It is not sold separately.