Recent New Features in FileLink
- An authorization code is no longer required for 30-day trial.
- Add ability to archive files are they are being sent.
- Add CREATEMAIL, SENDMAIL, and GETMAIL script commands to send and receive E-mail messages under script control.
- Add support for user-defined functions within script files with new BEGINFUNCTIONS, FUNCTION, ENDFUNCTION, and RETURN script commands.
- Add /maxsize and /new options to LOG script command that control the maximum size that the log file can grow to and
automatically create a new, uniquely named log file when appropriate.
- Add /nospaces option to SENDFILE script command to replace spaces in file names for compatibility with
Unix servers (spaces are converted to underscores).
- Add /lower and /upper options to SENDFILE and RCVFILE script command to convert path names to all lower or all upper case, respectively,
when transferring files.
- Add LOGNTEVENT script command to add messages to the NT event log.
- Add MOVE script command to move (copy and delete) a file from one location to another.
- Add MAKEFILENAME script command to create a unique, non-existant local file name.
- Add CONSOLE [ /on | /off ] script command to control command echo and message output to the console window.
- Add /delete option to SENDFILE and RCVFILE script commands to automatically delete a file after a successful transmission.
- Add /ifnsamesz option to SENDFILE and RCVFILE script commands to prevent transmission or reception of a file when it exists and is the same size.
- Add /subdirs option to SENDFILE and RCVFILE script commands to traverse subdirectories and send or receive all files in a specified path.
- GETNEXTFILE script command skips files that are open.
- Add IMPORT and EXPORT script commands and menu controls to import and export configuration settings.
- Add option to send us your feedback via the Internet.
- Improve uninstall procedure allowing for more dependable license control
if the product is removed.
- Edit script button presents a file selection dialog rather than immediately
opening current script file
- Add server directory listings and other multi-line responses to trace window and log file.
- Add Registry creation on start-up so that configurator does not need to
be run at least once first.
- Increase command line argument size from 40 to 256 bytes.
- Permit script labels to be indented.
- Script commands marked with a leading '@' character prevent command and results from being echoed to the console and log file.
- Script commands marked with a leading '!' character only echo results to the console and log file.
- Add %lasterror variable set to result of the most recent script command.
- Add %nextpath variable set to the complete path of the file saved in the %nextfile variable.
- Add shortcut -c command line switch to copy Registry from HKCU to HKLM on program startup so NT 'at' scheduler (and similar resources) can be used.
Call For More Info
Data Sheet (PDF)